This Holiday Season, Give a Gift that will Preserve Nature in your Neighborhood.
Green Earth gives so much to our community - increased property
values, flood reduction, improved air and water quality -
will you consider giving back?
There are many ways to give. Here’s how:
1) Become a sustaining donor—could you spare $5 a month or more?
Set up a recurring monthly donation.
2) Make a one-time gift on line.
3) Mail a check made payable to Green Earth
to PO Box 441, Carbondale, IL 62903
Make any donation in someone’s name—
You can raise money for Green Earth just by shopping for your everyday needs at Schnucks, or at dozens of online merchants. Every time you shop, merchants will donate a percentage to Green Earth. It’s that easy!
1) Next time you visit Schnucks, pick up an eScrip Customer Card at the service desk. After registering your card (online or by phone) you'll raise money for Green Earth every time you shop just by showing your card at checkout. Need help or a card? Call us at 618-201-3774.
2) Start your online shopping at the eScrip Online Mall by visiting escrip.com. Sign in and follow the links to your favorite stores. There are hundreds to choose from and many merchants will donate more than 5%!
Achieve Zero Waste. Join this at-home recycling program and earn cash for Green Earth.
Visit terracycle.com to learn how you can help eliminate waste by sending your hard-to-recycle items to Terracycle. The more you recycle, the more you earn for Green Earth!
Amazon will donate .5% of your eligible purchases to
If you shop at Amazon, simply go to smile.amazon.com to start your shopping. Log in and shop as usual. Be sure to select Green Earth as your
charity of choice.
Introducing the Carbondale Green Earth Challenge
Put your dollars to work! Green Earth's matching grant will give $3 for every $1 that you contribute in this challenge to
Preserve Nature in Your Neighborhood!
We need to raise $7,000 to match a grant received from the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation to conduct habitat restoration on our
Chautauqua Bottoms and Oakland Preserves.
If you've never donated to Green Earth before, now is a great time to start. And if you've been a supporter, please encourage your friends and families to give.
Green Earth brings so much to Carbondale, regardless of whether you enjoy strolling through our woodlands, wetlands, and prairies, or simply live in the community—we hope you will help us preserve nature in your neighborhood by joining the Carbondale Green Earth Challenge today!
Attention All Explorers!
Do you enjoy exploring Green Earth preserves? Would you like to share your experiences? Feel free to submit your photos, plus name, date, and location to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission might be featured on our Facebook page!